Pretty & delicious!
1 pint cherry tomatoes
¾ cup lump crab meat, picked over
2 Tbls light mayo
2 Tbls grated Parmesan cheese
1 green onion, finely diced
1 Tbls red bell pepper, finely diced
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut small slice off bottom of tomatoe so that it stands upright. Remove stem and core from the top of each and remove about 2/3 of the pulp. Place tomatoes cut side up on baking sheet.
- In mixing bowl, gently fold together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Stuff each hollowed tomatoe until overflowing, and them place back on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot.
Note: Larger tomatoes will work too but you will need to increase the cooking time.
Makes 8 servings
Total Fat 2g
Effective Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber .5g
From The Good Carb Chef