Quick & easy with the bright flavor of lemon!
4 (3 oz) chicken breasts
4 Tbls finely ground almond flour
2 Tbls butter, divided
8 oz mushrooms, sliced to 1/4”
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup chicken broth
Juice of ½ lemon, cut the remainder in wedges
Salt & pepper to taste
- Flatten chicken breasts with mallet to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Dredge chicken in almond flour with very light coating and season with salt & pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbls butter in skillet and cook chicken on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to warm plate.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet and add garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender and add chicken broth. Cook to reduce sauce a bit and add lemon juice.
- Spoon mushrooms and sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parsley and lemon wedges to serve.
- Add your favorite veggie or side salad to round out your meal!
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Print Recipe: Chicken and Mushrooms with Lemon and Garlic
For more recipes like this, visit our Pinterest page! https://www.pinterest.com/cfwlsva/