Taste tested…Doctor approved!
1 box/7 packets protein chicken noodle soup mix
48 oz. chicken broth
2 pints sliced mushrooms
1 rotisserie chicken
8 oz. butter
8 oz water
1. Set crock-pot to low.
2. Mix chicken broth, water and all 7 packets chicken noodle soup in crock-pot.
3. Saute mushrooms in butter, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Saute celery with mushrooms, cook until soft.
5. Remove skin from chicken and discard. Pick all meat from the chicken, and chop or shred into bite sized pieces. Add to vegetable saute.
6. Cook vegetables and chicken together for a few minutes and add to the crock-pot of chicken soup.
7. Salt and pepper to taste. Additional seasonings may be added to taste.
8. Cook on high for 1-2 hrs.
Great served with cheddar protein chips!
Makes 16 servings (about 1 cup per serving)
Print Recipe: Chicken Soup CFWLS