1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 each small zucchini
8 each Mushrooms, fresh, large
1 cup chopped red bell peppers
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp cooking sherry
1 tsp sesame oil
2 each medium garlic cloves
2 each fresh green onions
- In large plastic resealable food storage bag, place chicken with zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- In small bowl whisk soy sauce, sherry, oil and garlic.
- Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables and seal bag.
- Turn bag to coat contents and allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Place 4 – 12″ skewers in water and let soak 20 minutes.
- Drain and reserve marinade in small saucepan.
- Bring marinade to boil for 2 minutes.
- Arrange chicken, zucchini, mushrooms, and onions equally on each skewer.
- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place kabobs on broiler pan. Brush with marinade.
- Place kabobs 5 to 6 inches from heat and broil for 5 minutes.
- Turn kabobs over and brush with remaining marinade.
- Broil kabobs for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Transfer kabobs to serving platter.
Makes 4 servings.
Total Fat 3.4g
Total Carbohydrates 8.6g
Dietary Fiber 2.1g