10 oz pkg frozen spinach, thawed & drained
1 medium onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbls butter
½ green olives, sliced
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 cups shredded cheddar (I use the Mexican blend)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray large (9”) quiche dish with cooking spray.
- Saute onions & garlic in butter until softened. Stir in spinach and cook until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Add olives and pepper flakes.
- Whisk eggs and stir into spinach mixture.
- Stir in cheese and pour into baking dish. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set and edges turn slightly brown.
- Remove and allow to cool before serving.
Makes 6 servings
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g
Print Recipe: Spinach Crustless Quiche