2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbls paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper (use a little more if you like it hot but be careful!)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towel.
- Spray 8 x 10 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix spices together in shallow dish.
- Spray chicken breasts with cooking spray or rub lightly with olive oil.
- Dredge chicken breast through spices, coating the top side of each piece.
- Place in glass dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with colorful veggies and a salad! Enjoy~
Makes 48 servings
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates .5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Print recipe Blackened chicken