Crunchy & nutty!
2 cup Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched baked value sifted
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup margarine
2 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 each eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
2 cup Cereal, rice, puffed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- In a large bowl combine cream margarine and brown sugar until fluffy, with an electric mixer at medium speed .
- Beat eggs into mixture 1 at a time until mixture is again fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients 1/3 of it at a time into brown sugar mixture until well blended.
- Stir in rolled oats, rice cereal, and walnuts.
- Spray large cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until firm and lightly golden.
- Remove cookies from oven and place on wire racks to cool.
Makes 102 cookies
Nutrition Facts: (per cookie)
Total Fat 1.5g
Total Carbohydrates 8.4g
Dietary Fiber .3g
Print Recipe Butterscotch Crispies