8 ounces chicken breast, cooked and shredded fine
1 clove garlic, minced
½ cup shredded Parmesan
Topping: (nutritional info for toppings used here)
2 Tablespoons pesto sauce
¼ cup sliced red pepper
½ cup packed baby spinach
¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place baking stone on center rack.
- Cook chicken and shred or finely chop. You could use canned chicken breast as well.
- Mix chicken with egg, garlic and ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- Press chicken mixture onto parchment paper (on baking sheet or pizza peal), making it about 1/4 inch thick. Slide paper into oven and directly onto hot baking stone. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust starts to brown.
- Remove from oven and add toppings. Return and bake until hot and cheese is melted.
Makes 3 servings
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 4.5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Print Recipe: Chicken Crust Pizza
Note: This recipe is easily doubled. You can add whatever toppings you like and substitute mozzarella cheese for the Parmesan as a topping. Nutrition values will vary with toppings.