Don’t be shy – you’re going to love it!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt & pepper
1 Tbls olive oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large shallot, chopped
1 c chicken broth
½ cup dry red wine
8 oz baby bella mushrooms
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 Tbls butter
1 Tbls balsamic vinegar
1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Sear chicken on each side for about 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic and shallot to skillet and cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and wine, cook until slightly reduced or about 10 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and lower heat to a simmer.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through or about 10 minutes.
- Add butter, balsamic vinegar and lemon zest. Stir to blend.
- Toss raspberries into and allow to warm about 1 minute.
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 11.5g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Print Recipe: Raspberry Mushroom Chicken
Adapted from Trisha Yearwood recipe on Food Network