½ cup mayonnaise
4 slices bacon
2 green onions sliced thin, slice stems for garnish
¼ cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
1/8 tsp celery salt
1/8 tsp paprika
1. Bring eggs in water to a boil and turn off heat. Cover and let stand 10-12 minutes. Remove eggs from water and allow to cool. Eggs may be placed in ice water to cool more quickly. Once cool, remove shells and place in bowl.
2. Cook bacon over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and crumble to small bits.
3. Slice onions, reserve green stems for garnish.
4. Cut eggs in half length-wise and pop yolk out into medium bowl. Using fork, mash egg yolks to eliminate lumps. Stir in mustard, mayo, bacon, onions and cheese. Add seasonings and stir until smooth.
5. Using two small spoons, scoop small amounts into each half of the eggs. Garnish with crumbled bacon and green onion or chives.
Makes 12 servings
Total Fat 17g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber .1g
Print Recipe: Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs