Keep it light, keep it simple…fresh flavors shine through!
1 ½ pounds tilapia fillets
Juice of one large lime
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon minced garlic
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Place tilapia on greased pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Drizzle evenly over tilapia.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish begins to turn light brown and flakes easily with a fork. Serve basted with juices and garnish with fresh lime and cilantro.
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 1.5g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Print Recipe Lime and Honey Tilapia
Adapted from the Good Carb Chef