This dish is easily modified to fit your taste – add red pepper flakes or garlic for a more intense flavor!
4 pkgs Proti low carb pasta
12 oz pkg chicken sausage
7.5 oz jar roasted red peppers
8 oz jar marinated artichokes
4 Tbls capers
1 Tlbs olive oil
2 Tbls Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed, drain and put back in pot. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill or cook sausage, slice and add to pot.
- Drain roasted red peppers, slice and add to mix.
- Drain artichokes, quarter if necessary and add to mix.
- Add capers to mix and put back on medium low heat.
- When pasta mixture is hot, serve and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 6 servings
Total Fat 8.5g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Print Recipe Low Carb Sausage and Artichoke Pasta