Pair it with fresh veggies or a colorful salad!
- Pound out chicken breasts to ¼” thickness.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on inside of each breast and place 4 spears of asparagus on top.
- Roll chicken breast around asparagus and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with more Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Cover each chicken breast with a slice of provolone cheese and spinkle with salt & pepper.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
- Serve with a salad or veggies.
Makes 2 servings
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Print Recipe: Asparagus Stuffed Chicken with Provolone