- 1 lb. ground turkey (can use lean beef as well)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (can substitute shredded cheddar cheese)
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Chopped onion to taste
- Pinch of sea salt, fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh basil
- Romaine lettuce leafs
- Prepare grill
- Place turkey, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, onion, basil and seasonings into a large bowl
- Mix until combined.
- Form ¼ cup little patty’s for grilling
- Grill until golden brown and cooked through
- Place cooked slider in lettuce leaf, add cheese if desired and other low/no carb condiments, wrap and eat!
Makes about 12 little sliders
Nutritional content (without condiments) for each wrapped slider: Calories 183; Protein 19 grams; Carbohydrate 2 grams; Fat 11 gramsPrint recipe – Turkey Sliders