A hearty breakfast – that makes great leftovers!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray large quiche dish with cooking spray.
- Dice ham and slice mushrooms & olives.
- Combine everything but ½ cup shredded cheese in a large bowl. Stir to . Add spinach mixture and stir to blend.
- Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30-40 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Note: I often add spinach or sweet peppers to this – it won’t change the nutritional values much and it adds color & flavor!
Makes 6 servings
Total Fat 17g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber .7g
Print Recipe: crustless ham and cheese quiche