¼ cup almond flour
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp paprika
Salt & pepper to taste
4 skinless chicken breast halves
1 Tbls mayo
- Mix dry ingredients in a shallow bowl wide enough to dredge chicken breasts.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Smear each side with a little mayo.
- Dredge chicken through the dry mixture and pat to coat evenly.
- Place each piece of chicken in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees or until crust is golden and juices run clear.
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 2.4g
Dietary Fiber .6g
Print Recipe: Paprika Parmesan Chicken