You can make it as spicy as you want – I like it hot!
2 chicken breast halves, cut into 1-2” chunks
1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
1 package frozen riced cauliflower
10 oz can of Rotel (any style you like) or 1 cup salsa
1 pkg of creamy chicken protein soup mix
½ cup hot water
- Thaw cauliflower and spread in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Top with chunks of chicken, pepper and black beans.
- Stir soup mix with hot water until mixed and add tomatoes/salsa (not drained).
- Pour over entire casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.
Makes 6 servings
Total Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 7.5g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g
Note: Try using green beans in place of riced cauliflower for a bit of variation!
Print Recipe: Chicken Diablo