Tangy & tasty with a hint of smoke!
1 Tbls olive oil
1 Tbls butter
2 limes, sliced thin
4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp red pepper flakes (if desired)
½ cup white wine
2 lb large shrimp (peeled & deveined with tails)
1 Tbls Fresh ground pepper
½ Tbls Sea salt
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Package of riced cauliflower – cooked
- Heat oil over medium to high heat and allow to coat the bottom of the cast iron skillet.
- Add butter and heat until it bubbles.
- Add lime slices and garlic. Cook for 30-45 seconds.
- Add paprika, salt, peppers & wine and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes to reduce by half.
- Add the shrimp and stir often allowing it to cook until pink. Remove from skillet and plate.
- Serve with riced cauliflower and sprinkle with more cilantro if desired.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Facts: (not including cauliflower)
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 2.5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Print Recipe: Lime and Cilantro Shrimp Skillet