1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup sweetener (sugar substitute) (granular)
1 tbsp cornstarch (or arrowroot powder)
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cup evaporated skim milk
1 raw egg yolks , slightly beaten
3 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Cream, light
1. In a saucepan, mix together the cocoa powder, sweetener cornstarch, ginger, allspice, and cinnamon.
2. Slowly stir in the milk, cream, and egg yolk.
3. Cook the mixture, stirring constantly until it thickens.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat source and add vanilla.
5. Take the mixture and pour it into 8 custard dishes
6. Refrigerate, chill and then serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 12g
Dietary Fiber 1.4g
Print Recipe Chocolate Spice Pudding