Great crunch without the carbs!
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup almonds
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
1 cup almond flour
2 tsp water
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line large baking sheet with parchment or aluminum.
3. Crush almonds in food processor to a fine mix. Pour into shallow dish.
4. Add salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and almond flour to crushed nuts and blend well.
5. Whisk eggs and water in shallow dish.
6. Dip each chicken breast into egg mixture and dredge in crushed nut mixture. Coat each side evenly.
7. Place each piece of chicken on lined baking sheet.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes (until juices run clear).
Makes 4 large servings
Total Fat 33g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 7g
Print Recipe Crunchy Almond Chicken