Another great fresh & tasty vegetarian option!
2 packets of Fettuccine Pasta (available at CFWLS)
2 tsp olive oil
4 cups fresh spinach
1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
2 Tbls capers
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup fresh basil
¼ tsp oregano
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
4 Tbls Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- Add olive oil to wok or skillet and heat to medium high.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, capers, garlic and basil. Cook until slightly wilted and add pasta.
- Season with oregano, salt & pepper.
- Serve with 2 Tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
Makes 2 servings
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Print Recipe: Fettuccine with Spinach and Tomatoes