Use your imagination and get creative!
Cheeses – shredded
Onions – diced
Mushrooms – sliced
Peppers – diced
Spinach – cooked, drained
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Line bottom or sides of each cup with bacon or deli slice. (optional)
- Break egg directly into cup or into bowl to scramble with other ingredients.
- Top with choice of meats, veggies and cheeses or mix into egg in bowl.
- Pour scrambled mixture into each cup and top with more veggies or cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. (Watch the bacon so it doesn’t burn)
Notes: I like to use the pre-cooked bacon to save time. Round deli slices fit nicely in the cups. Many of the ingredients work better if you saute for a few minutes.
Makes 12 mini breakfasts
Nutrition Facts will vary by choice of ingredients:
Effective Carbohydrates <5g
Print recipe Easy Egg Options for a Make-Ahead Breakfast
Recipes converted from: