1 boneless pork loin, about 4 pounds
2 Tbls olive oil
2 Tbls chopped fresh basil
2 Tbls chopped fresh cilantro
1 Tbls sea salt
½ tsp fresh ground pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat (350 degrees).
- Coat the loin with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs & spices, then rub all into the meat.
- Place pork loin onto grill over indirect heat.
- Reduce heat slightly and allow to cook about 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove from grill and allow to sit 5 minutes before carving.
Makes 14-16 servings
Total Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g