A crowd pleaser!
2 Tbls brown deli mustard
1 Tbls honey
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp onion powder
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine the mustard, honey, salt, and onion powder. Add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place coated chicken breasts on the sheet pan, and top with any remaining sauce. Bake for 25 minutes or until breasts are no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from oven and let cool 5-10 minutes before cutting lengthwise into 1 inch strips. Thread each cooked chicken strip onto a skewer.
- Lightly grill each skewer for a minute before serving or return to oven for 5 minutes to ensure that they are hot.
Note: Soak skewers for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Makes 6 servings
Total Fat 6.5g
Effective Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber .5g
From The Good Carb Chef