1 pound tilapia filets
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sriracha sauce
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp dried cilantro
½ cup almond meal
½ cup desiccated unsweetened coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Beat egg, soy sauce, & sriracha sauce in shallow dish.
3. Place dry ingredients in shallow dish and mix thoroughly.
4. Dip each filet in egg mixture and dredge in dry coating.
5. Place each filet on baking sheet with space between.
6. Spray upper side of each filet with olive oil spray or cooking spray.
7. Bake in center of oven until flaky and crust is browned, approx. 15-20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 2g
¾ cup coconut flour
¼ cup almond flour
1 and ¼ cup Splenda sugar substitute
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup coconut oil, room temperature
½ cup lime juice
2 Tbls lime zest
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 8×8 or 7×9 baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
3. Line with parchment paper, leaving ends to hang over the edge on 2 sides.
4. Whisk coconut and almond flours together. Add salt and ¼ sugar substitute and stir to blend.
5. Cut in coconut oil until well blended. Press into bottom of baking dish. Press down with back of spoon to smooth.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Beat together eggs, lime juice, 1 Tbls lime zest and remaining 1 cup sugar substitute.
8. Pour gently over crust and sprinkle top with coconut flakes.
9. Sprinkle with remaining lime zest and bake for 12-15 minutes or until center is set.
10. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Run spatula around edge of dish and lift parchment gently to remove bars from baking dish and place onto cutting board.
11. Slice into bars and enjoy!
12. Keep refrigerated.
Makes 16 servings.
Total Fat 7.2g
Total Carbohydrates 5.7g
Dietary Fiber 2.5g