3 Limes (juice and zest) Divided
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
3 Tbls Dijon Mustard
3 Tbls Worcestershire Sauce
3 Tbls Soy Sauce
6 Green Onions, sliced
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbls Fresh Basil, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Chicken Breasts, sliced into cubes
1. Combine the zest and juice of 2 limes, Olive Oil, Mustard, Worcestershire, Soy, 3 onions, 2 garlic
cloves salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Cut chicken into even cubes and place in a gallon sized baggie.
3. Pour marinade over the chicken and marinate for 1 hour. Thread onto 8 presoaked skewers.
4. Preheat grill.
5. Place chicken on grill and grill for 7 minutes.
6. Then flip and cook until internal temp reaches 170.
7. Remove from grill and let meat rest.
8. Meanwhile combine juice and zest of one lime with extra virgin olive oil, 3 chopped onions, 2
minced garlic cloves, basil.
9. Plate chicken kabobs & cover with sauce if desired.
You can make it as spicy as you want – I like it hot!
Ingredients 2 chicken breast halves, cut into 1-2” chunks
1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
1 package frozen riced cauliflower
10 oz can of Rotel (any style you like) or 1 cup salsa
1 pkg of creamy chicken protein soup mix
½ cup hot water
Thaw cauliflower and spread in the bottom of casserole dish.
Top with chunks of chicken, pepper and black beans.
Stir soup mix with hot water until mixed and add tomatoes/salsa (not drained).
Pour over entire casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with sour cream if desired.
Makes 6 servings
Total Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 7.5g
Dietary Fiber 1.5g
Note: Try using green beans in place of riced cauliflower for a bit of variation!