2 pounds baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
3 Tlbs olive oil
Juice from ½ lemon
Zest from 1 lemon
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp tarragon
½ tsp thyme
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Scatter mushrooms in single layer on baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve with your favorite protein!
Makes 4 servings
Total Fat 12g
Effective Carbohydrates 6g
Print Recipe Baked Parmesan Mushrooms