Easy to make & it adds a crunch to your yogurt or salads!
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup slivered almonds
½ cup whole almonds
½ cup pecan pieces
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
3 Tbls chia seeds
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup coconut oil – melted
¼ cup granulated Splenda or other non-calorie sweetener
½ tsp salt
3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all nuts and seeds to bowl & stir to mix.
- Melt coconut oil and stir into the mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
Makes 16 servings
Total Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Note: You could probably cut back on the coconut oil a bit in order to decrease the amount of fat & calories. The nuts should contain enough oils to hold the spice mix.
Print Recipe: Cinnamon Crunch