2 Tbls butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb large shrimp, tails on
1 small onion, diced
2 cups sliced mushrooms
½ cup dry white wine
½ cup sun dried tomatoes, drained
1 ½ cup half and half
Salt & pepper to taste
3-4 cups baby spinach
2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbls fresh parsley, chopped
- Meat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes on each side or until pink. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add onion and mushrooms to skillet and cook 1 minute, add wine and allow to reduce slightly.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add half and half and allow to come to simmer.
- Season with salt, pepper & Italian seasoning.
- Add spinach and cook until it begins to wilt.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir until it melts.
- Add shrimp back to skillet and stir.
- Garnish with parsley & serve!
Nutrition Facts: 4 servings
Total Fat 29g
Total Carbohydrates 12.5g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Print Recipe Creamy Tuscan Shrimp