Moist & delicious and ready in minutes!
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
2-3 Tbls. mayo
2 tsp. lemon juice
¼ tsp. basil
¼ tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. onion powder
1/8 tsp. celery salt
½ lb. flounder fillets
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Preheat broiler to low setting.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- Place fillets on baking sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Place baking sheet on top rack under broiler and watch closely.
- Broil fillets for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and turn fillets.
- Top each fillet with equal parts of cheese mixture.
- Place back under broiler and allow cheese mixture to bubble and brown. Approx 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings (recipe is easily multiplied)
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g