Serve as a main entrée or an appetizer – they’re a crowd-pleaser!
2 lbs ground turkey or ground turkey sausage
2 cloves garlic, minced
10 oz package of fresh baby spinach, chopped
4 oz feta cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
6 oz plain Greek yogurt
½ c cucumber, grated
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp white wine or rice vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tso dill
Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients for sliders together in a large bowl.
- Form 24 small patties on parchment paper or foil.
- Fry patties over medium to medium-high heat in non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. (These take a little heat to brown)
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve with Tzatziki sauce.
Makes 8 servings (3 sliders)
Nutrition Facts (plain & with sauce): Tzatziki sauce
Calories 230 20
Total Fat 13g 2.5g
Total Carbohydrates 2.5g 1g
Dietary Fiber 1g 0g
Protein 27g 2.2g
Print Recipe: Turkey Sliders with Spinach and Feta